From what I hear he did a great job with it last night. If he is that good then why doesn't Coach Robbins give the starting QB position to him and maybe WR to Cedric. From what I heard IMO Delmas deserves it.
I also heard something that he also put in Trey Garrison to confuse Clintwood. From the sounds of it it worked I believe. Maybe, just maybe, if he had Delmas at QB to begin with at the first of the season then maybe the Seymour game may not have had the same result and we may have beaten Breathitt and we may have also given an outstanding Burton team a much better game. But what's done is done.
Vikings you got this open week to work and become a way different team from the Seymour game to Norton like you did laast year. Good luck in the rest of the season.
From the sounds of it we just might see Clintwood again.





Bookmarks